CHILDHOOD IN PR

 Well let's see how to start my memories when we got their I was thought English so I had to learned the Spanish language walking into Caribbean Island warm going into kindergarten crying scared 😨of all kids that I couldn't understand one word was really rough for a bit..then my parents had their own dysfunctional relationship to add to it.  I remember a house I guess they rented out for a bit not far from my mother's grandmother wish she actually adopted in my mother when she was about 4yrs or so.  This grandmam was different now I understand all but she was kind of nice I remembered her skin color different and hair from my mami she knew how to sew from her own designs or ideas looking at other clothes..she could cook so good..I remember her having poodles 🐩 cooking them chicken to eat spoiled them..I remember my parents had some differences and my father dissappear for a bit..I remember going to some friend of my dad's or mom and feeling scared with the old man barely remember of him but I fell that he molested me touching me because as I try to keep away from his house and once my father I guess found out wanted to beat him up or something like that..then out of nowhere we moved to an apartment in the project in PR one of the most high crime in Cataño I really did not notice the issues we were kids playing ...I would still quarters from my mami to buy candy 🍬.   Remember a baby👶 dying in the apartment because they had a party and someone was drunk fell asleep on top of the baby...I remember a lady everyone called her crazy she talk by herself and sat with legs 🦵open no panties...I remember my dad got a white van and he would help other people taken them to Dr appointments or Hospitals if sick they started saying he was the ambulance of the area I learned hiw to ride a bike here actually I think all my sisters ... I remember going to church ⛪activities...meeting people...families in needs..remember a really bad hurricane making the street flood and I walking on water up to my thights ... then... one day...my grandfather getting sick..he was in NY so my dad wanted to see him im not sure if he left alone and he got sick and my mom went to be with him or if they left together but I think my uncle was supposed to stay with us but next thing I remember he wasn't around we were alone..that crazy lady everyone talk about was the one that notice what was going on feed us and found a way to reach my grandmother to get us by then she basically called 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birth story