Birth story

 My parents told me that on my day of birth they were sex and she started labor my mother screaming woke up neighbors thinking something happening they started to knock on door about the time my father was to open I was out my two older sisters witness my birth by the time they open the door. I was taken to the hospital and because I was born in the house they kept me separated from the other newborn their the nurse fell in loved ๐Ÿ˜ with me and named me Tina she ask my parents to used it as my nicknamed at least that she was married to a Puertorican man but she was not able to get pregnant and so my parents agree... sometimes I wish to meet this kind loving nurse.  So I was born in NY until I was about 5 yrs old taken to Puerto Rico ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILDHOOD IN PR